Wednesday 8 April 2009

São Paulo

Here is the great São Paulo: building, after building, cement, more buildings, people, more people, too indifferent, running, in between the buildings, in between the cars, always running. I run also, not knowing why, without ever stopping. I see people, all over, from all over. I run and reach the park, where I finally breathe. I look the buildings reflected in the water and realize I don’t belong here... Instead I decide to move on, friends await for me, here and further away, still in São Paulo, but in the state’s countryside, on my way to Argentina that awaits for me as well. I stop for a while, to feel like home, then I move on. The road is calling for me again and I must go once more...

Presidente Prudente, Brazil, March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment